DIY Shirt Transformation
3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 ct)
60 pepperoni slices (2 per biscuit)
Block of cheese (Colby/Monterey Jack or Cheese Stick)
1 beaten egg
1 jar pizza sauce
Slice cheese into approx. 28 squares (or if using cheese stix, cut in 3rds). Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather edges of biscuit and secure on top of ‘roll’. Line rolls in greased 9x13 pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning & garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
diy temporary tattoos made with your own drawings :D
super awesome idea!
click the image for the tutorial!
Another behind the scenes makeup image - Masquerade makeup! This look took me around 1.5hrs to complete. I hadn’t practiced this look before, I just decided to freehand it on a whim. I was really pleased with the result. I used cheap brand makeup for this look so it’s definitely a “Do it at home” one you can recreate! Look at my past blog posts for a step-by-step guide on how to get this look!
DIY Lantern Upgrade
- Decorative Lantern (the ones I used were candle holders from Target, but I’ve seen similar models at Goodwill and rummage sales)
- String Lights (length will depend on size of the lantern, but I used one 20’ string of white lights for each of the lanterns I made)
- Power Tools: handheld drill and jigsaw (it’s not too much of an obstacle if you don’t have these…you’ll just have to find a creative way around it!)
- On the bottom face of the lantern, draw a circle slightly bigger than the outlet plug at the end of the string lights.
- Drill a large hole on the perimeter of this circle, then cut along the rest of the border using a jigsaw (make sure the lantern in stationary and stable while doing this!)
- Clean the lantern of metal shavings and dust (especially the glass). During this step you may want to cover the perimeter of the cut hole with electric tape or similar material to guard you from the sharp edges.
- Fill the lantern with the string lights. Pull the end of the string lights (with the outlet plug) out of the hole you cut, along with sufficient length to reach an outlet.
- Hang or place your lantern somewhere pretty! My favorite part is that I can move them around as needed, and in the complete dark they look like a lantern of captured fireflies!
DIY Easy Victoria’s Secret Beach Cover Up. Remember when I posted this Victoria’s Secret Cover Up (Top Photo)? Well now there’s a tutorial for it. Bottom Photo: La Vie En Rose. Incredibly easy Tutorial from La Vie En Rose here. EDIT: There is now a NO SEW version by La Vie En Rose here.